Monday, September 3, 2007

Laughing Out Loud!

It’s Labor Day and I don’t plan on being on the computer much today…but I want to tell you about a movie my daughter Morgan and I saw on Friday night--"Mr. Bean's Holiday"!I realize that you have to appreciate the comedy of Mr. Bean, in general, if you’re going to enjoy the movie…but I laughed so loudly in the theater that I embarrassed my daughter.

I’ve been a fan of Mr. Bean since my college days, or at least that’s when I remember discovering him. It’s so refreshing to see comedy that is truly funny and that doesn’t have to resort to profanity and crudeness in order to get a laugh. I highly recommend "Mr. Bean's Holiday."

On another yet related note, the funniest Mr. Bean skit that I ever saw was “Mr. Bean Goes to Church.” It can reveal a lot about when newcomers visit our churches. Check it out, but be careful. You might blow coffee out your nose while you watch it, so take small sips.

Proverbs 17:22
“A joyful heart is good medicine, but a broken spirit dries up the bones.”



No comments: