Tuesday, February 14, 2012

This Is Love...

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever
believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life"
(John 3:16).

"Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends" (John 15:13).

"But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners,
Christ died for us"
(Romans 5:8).

"This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we
ought to lay down our lives for our brothers"
(1 John 3:16).

"If you love Me, you will keep My commandments" (John 14:15).

"Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves
me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him"
(John 14:21).

"Jesus replied, 'If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will
love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him'"
(John 14:23).

"This is love for God: to obey his commands. And his commands are not burdensome" (1 John 5:3).

"And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands. As you have heard
from the beginning, his command is that you walk in love"
(2 John 6).

"Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold..." (Matthew 24:12).

"But I have this against you, that you have left your first love..." (Revelation 2:4).

Be inspired on this Valentine's Day to stay true to your First True Love!

No comments: